13 April, 2016
Your New Favorite Food – Cider Pulled Pork, TASTY!Posted in : BBQ, Recipe on by : EyeOnFood
Cider Pulled Pork
Here’s what you’ll need:
2kg pork shoulder
250ml good cider
2tbsp smoked paprika
2tbsp dark muscovado sugar
1 tbsp pepper
This takes literally 5 minutes of prep time in the morning that you can come home to after work.
1. Mix together all of the spices and seasoning then rub it onto the pork shoulder, make sure you get really stuck in there and all over the pork.
2. Place the pork shoulder into a slow cooker and gently pour over the cider.
3. Put the lid on and cook on low for 8-12 hours.
4. Move the pork into a large bowl and shred using two forks.
5. Serve! We used toasted brioche buns and coleslaw, but you could add some bbq sauce or whatever you feel like.